WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Chelle has been transforming brows for over 10 years and was one of the first in the Sussex area to offer Microblading. Chelle has qualified at an advanced level in Microblading and offers regular mentoring training to newly qualified Microblading artists.
Microblading is a method that implants pigment under the epidermis using a specially designed tiny blade which leaves thin realistic hair strokes for the most natural finish. Together with you, Chelle will design a brow that is totally bespoke to you – your colour will be mixed from the highest quality pigments.
With this method Chelle can create almost any look, from a very natural light finish or a beautifully bold brow (this may well require 3 sessions depending on what your brow is like initially). Sparse or missing brows can be completely restored. When using the hand held microblade, the colour is deposited closer to the surface than when a tattoo machine is used, leaving very fine and crisp hair strokes with no spilling, staining or colour bleeding under the skin.
Microblading is semi permanent and can last up to two years (although regular top ups are required to keep the brows fresh and full).
Is Microblading For Me?
This treatment is superb for those wishing to change the appearance of their eyebrows, or replace missing brows.
- Change your brow shape
- Improve definition
- Add colour/colour correction from previous tattoo or artist
- Add density to sparse brows
- Lengthen and/or thicken over plucked brows
- Replace individual brows lost due to chemotherapy/alopecia/other medical conditions
- No need to worry about reapplying brow make up throughout the day or on holiday
- Wake up and go with no need to tend to your brows
- Go swimming, go out in the rain, sweat in the gym all without the worry of ending up with smudged brows but still look great
- Fully restore brows with crisp and natural looking hair strokes
- Minimal healing time and simple aftercare
- Extremely natural finish
Micro-blading is the most cost effective form of semi-permanent makeup there is as it does not require any machinery to apply. According to a recent article in Vogue, we spend an average of 15 minutes a day on our brow make-up, that is 91.5 hours a year, what could you do with that extra time?
How much is the procedure?
Fresh set of brows £320
What it includes:
- The first step to your new brows - complimentary consultation to discuss your requirements. Prick skin test (at least 48 hours before your first session). Please note, if you are already certain you would like to book in for the treatment and don't wish to have a complimentary consultation I will need you to pop by for the prick test in advance which takes only 2 minutes. I can alternatively post one out to you.
- Pre-consultation advice, 'Do's and Don't's'
- Procedure for foundation brow, usually around 60-90 minutes
- Aftercare advice
- Follow up session to perfect brows 4 weeks on, once initial healing has completed. Any touch ups or additional pigment applied in this session is free of charge and included in your initial payment. This is at the least, a two stage treatment and you must return in 4-6 weeks for the treatment to work at it's best.
- Return future visits for colour boosts or adaptations are heavily discounted as you have already invested in your brows with Chelle. Information on the top up options can be found below.
*Please note - Microblading is a journey for both you and your technician. Everybody's skin is different. It is understood in this industry that not every client will retain pigment as well as most, in particular if you have very oily skin or Alopecia. Your skin type and other factors will be discussed during the consultation.
If a third visit is required or you simply decide you would like an even fuller or thicker finish, it is not included in the £320. An extra £50 is chargeable for a third sitting in this case and would need to be booked 4-6 weeks after the second top up.
Top Up Options
6 month top up (client's preferred option) - £90 as of the 1st January 2018 - Most clients opt for a return visit every 6 months. This ensures the brows remain fresh. This top up session is one hour and only one is needed for the maintenance top ups.
Annual top up - £160.00 - If you find that your brows are retaining well and you are happy with the pigment softening you may opt to wait for an annual top up instead.
Colour Correction or Correction of other artists work - POA
What can you compare the price to?
The cost of 1 years worth of monthly brow maintenance/HD brow treatments is £300
1 session of Botox which lasts only 3 months costs £250
Comparable to the price of only 13 takeaways over 1 year - the results last up to 2.
A Micro-blading session can be broken down to only 88p a day for a year, for a chocolate bar or Diet Coke
Can I pay by instalments?
Yes, you can split payment across the two sessions so this would be £160 at your 1st session and then the remaining £160 at the required top up session which must be taken 4-6 weeks later.